Shield Pro - Ceramic Coating 30ml
Shield Pro is a professional grade ceramic coating. The new formula combines ease of use along with professional level results. Shield Pro can be applied on paint, plastic trim, wheels, glass and even paint protection film (PPF). Shield Pro is designed to enhance the appearance of your prized possessions, it can be topped off with another layer once cured to enhance longevity & cross links effectively with DPC Armor/DPC Kingsguard to maintain its durability.
Net Contents - 30ml, Foam applicator & 4 suede cloths
- Make sure surface is clean & free from contaminants.
- Polish surface, use panel wipe to remove residue.
- Apply using a suede wrapped foam or microfiber applicator to a 2x2 sq. ft. area.
- Wait 1-2 min or until flash, wipe off with a short nap MF towel (Mule towel), buff off with clean MF towel (Jack towel)
- Use between 40-85F, allow 24hrs to fully cure, keep away from water during cure cycle.
Detailed Use & Storage Instructions:
For best results, apply after car is washed, iron decontaminated, clayed, light polished & paint prepped. Wait at least 3 HOURS to apply a second coat. Keep treated surface away from water & moisture for 24 hours since last application. DPC Armor/DPC Kingsguard can be applied 24 hours after last application, this allows enough time for Shield Pro to fully cure & bond on to the surface. It is recommended to not wash the car with soap for 3 days since last application.
Store in a cool dry area away from direct light. Keep away from children.
Warning and Safety:
Always work in a well ventilated area & use caution to not inhale, ingest or expose product to skin. It is recommended to use gloves/mask. Refer to product label for additional warnings & regulatory compliance information.