KINGSGUARD – Top Protective Layer
If you have a daily driver and wondered how you can effectively protect the surface of the car in between washes, we’re talking traffic film, dirt, tree sap, bug guts, pollen, dust, and everything else in the air.
Kingsguard is created to be a universal topper (final layer) to go on top of your favorite natural to synthetic sealant, it can be used as a standalone product too. After your maintenance routine, use Kingsguard as the final layer. Kingsguard adds dimensions to the paint by giving you that deep wet hard candy look. We think this is a winner.
Application Guide – Kingsguard can be used as a standalone product or over any natural or synthetic wax/ sealant even over any SiO2 based spray
1. Shake well before use – you know it’s always good to do that right
2. Apply to a clean surface using a high-quality microfiber towel (Big Daddy, Jack, or Mule)
3. Spray on surface or directly on the microfiber towel, work in small sections, gently massage into paint
4. Buff off using a separate clean microfiber towel
5. Step back….enjoy the slickness and protection.