Shield Pro is a professional grade ceramic coating. The new formula combines ease of use along with professional level results. Shield Pro can be applied on paint, plastic trim, wheels, glass and even paint protection film (PPF). Shield Pro is designed to enhance the appearance of your prized possessions, it can be topped off with another layer once cured to enhance longevity and cross links effectively with Armor and Hybrid Spray Wax to maintain its durability.
Net Contents - 30ml, Foam applicator, and 4 suede cloths
- Make sure the surface is clean and free from contaminants.
- Polish surface, use panel wipe to remove residue.
- Apply using a suede wrapped foam or microfiber applicator to a 2x2 sq. ft. area.
- Wait 1-2 min or until flash, wipe off with a short nap microfiber towel (Mule towel), buff off with clean microfiber towel (Jack towel)
- Use between 40-85 degrees Fahrenheit, allow 24 hours to fully cure, keep away from water during the cure cycle.
Detailed Use and Storage Instructions:
For best results, apply after the car is washed, iron decontaminated, clayed, light polished and paint prepped. Wait at least 3 HOURS to apply a second coat. Keep the treated surface away from water and moisture for 24 hours since last application. Armor or Hybrid Spray Wax can be applied 24 hours after last application, this allows enough time for Shield Pro to fully cure and bond on to the surface. It is recommended to not wash the car with soap for 3 days after the last application.
Store in a cool dry area away from direct light. Keep away from children.
Warning and Safety:
Always work in a well-ventilated area and use caution to not inhale, ingest or expose product to skin. It is recommended to use gloves and a mask. Refer to product label for additional warnings and regulatory compliance information.